The bomb just dropped that season 7 is going to be the last for OITNB. Now, as sad as that is, it is probably better to end it while it is still great, rather than beating the horse until it’s dead. But it will still be sad to see these wonderful ladies go and they better not f** up. There needs to be a happy Vauseman endgame or I will be very very angry 😉
OK but let’s talk about the books the literary ladies have been devouring this time. Here is a complete list of the books mentioned or shown in season 6.
Have you read any of these already?
- Make your bed – William H Mcraven
- The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
- Living as if your life depend on it – Cia Ricco
- Dubliners – James Joyce
- Dark Star Safari – Paul Theroux
- Strip Tease – Carl Hiassen
- Love me back – Merritt Tearce
- Einstein and the Rabbi – Naomi Levy
- Just fly by – Andrew McCarthy
- The name therapist – Duana Taha
- Elizabeth Street – Laurie Fabiano
- Siddhartha – Hermann Hesse
- Hacker Mom – Austen Rachlis
- The Girl who played with Fire – Stieg Larsson
- How to win friends and influence people – Andrew Carnegie
- The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
- Eat that Frog! – Brian Tracy
- Hope for each day – Billy Graham
- Stealing Time – Leslie Glass
- A different drummer – William Melvin Kelley
- Winesburg, Ohio – Sherwood Anderson
Did you spot any other books not on that list – please let me know and I will happily add.
From the list I’ve already read Siddhartha, The Hunger Games, How to win friends, and The Girl who played with Fire.
On my to-read list are Einsteins Rabbi and The Happiness Project – what about you? Which one have you already read or would like to read?
Want more on OITNB and books? Then compliment this article with „Orange is the New Book Club„